Realtor ® - Barry Bock, HomeLife Benchmark Titus Realty
When we work together in buying or selling a property, I make a personal and professional commitment to you.
Over the years our sales team has developed a fine reputation among past clients and other real estate companies, for it's dedication to family values, professional integrity and community involvement. I strongly support these values. As a trained Real Estate Professional I have the education and expertise to guide you through every step of selling your property or buying a new one. When you sell, I'll help you get the best possible price, in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of stress. When you buy, I'll help you get the property you want, at a price you can afford, with the least amount of worry.
- Received my real estate license in 1992.
- Received my Agents 9.15 license in 1994.
- Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Medallion Member.
- Consistently in the top 4 in office production.
- Member of the Million Dollar Club 1993-2003
- I am a full time realtor with a full time assistant.
- Property Management
- Member of the Canadian Commercial Realtors Association
- Member of the HomeLife President's Club 2003
I stay informed of the changes in today's real estate market, so you can feel completely confident that I can offer you every possible advantage. Once we have determined your real estate needs I will put my skills and the techniques and resources of the HomeLife Benchmark Titus Realty system to work for you.
Whether You're Buying or Selling, Call me today 604-575-5262 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Residential, Commercial, Property Management*
Specialty: Residential, Commercial
Languages Spoken: English